Wednesday, October 8, 2008

zelda is so awesome, i'm always reminded

When I got my Wii I picked up The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess as my first game for it. Awesomely I then was able to resell my GameCube version for like $26 which was amazing. Anyway, I then had to work a lot and also got some new games, and Zelda went on the backburner, sadly before I beat it. And disgracefully I had never even beaten the GC version! Soooo I'm glad that in the last week I totally picked up my old game again (boyfriend had to convince me not to just restart a new game and I'm so glad I listened to him). This game is really one of the best out there for the Wii in my opinion. The controls are pretty flawless and swinging a sword is one of the best compatible motions for the wiimote. The graphics are beautiful and the music is typically Zelda awesome. The horse-riding is just as awesome if not awesomer than Ocarina of Time. The gameplay is fun if not comfortably alot like, well, the plots of every other Zelda game but still, that's why we love them, right?

Also, apparently there are rumors floating around about another Zelda title coming out for Wii either later this year or in 2009. I'll totally get it if it comes out, of course!

No comments: