Monday, October 27, 2008

worlds collide and everyone gets his or her ass kicked

I will always lovingly recall going to see Mortal Kombat: Annihilation in theaters on opening weekend with a couple of guy friends, only to quickly realize that I was literally the only girl in the theater. Good story. Anyway, Mortal Kombat is awesome and has some pretty kick-ass chicks in it, and when it comes to comics I generally have to side with Marvel so I'm not so sure how I feel about pansy-ass Batman and Superman trying to go head-to-head with my man Scorpion ("get over here!!") in the upcoming eighth MK series game, Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, which will come out for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 on November 16th. Looks like this game is already generating some skepticism and speculation but who knows, a fun fighting game is a fun fighting game.

No comments: