Wednesday, October 15, 2008

sims 2 music videos are cool

I really love the movie making function of the Sims 2 and really love the popularity of recreating music videos for YouTube using the Sims 2. I made one of my own for the Ataris' cover of "Boys of Summer" (although it's not so much a recreation as just creative interpretation). This is one of the best ones I've ever seen, and I guess it should be - it was actually made by EA using Katy Perry's (rockingly addictive) new single "Hot n Cold", and even better, the song is actually in Simlish, since it appears in the latest expansion pack Apartment Life. I think this video shows the depth of creativity you can tap into using the Sims as a movie maker as far as storytelling and scene setup goes, plus it has an amazing range of props and costumes. Love it:

No comments: