Monday, March 9, 2009

sooo many ds titles to play

I have recently saddled myself with way too many DS games and now need to stop myself from buying any more and start actually beating the ones I have. I still have to do a second playthrough of Trace Memory, Dementium: the Ward is super scary and pretty hard, CrosswordsDS never gets old, and Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass is super long and occasionally just the right amount of frustrating, as any good Zelda game should be. Now I also have added Time Hollow (I had a change of heart and decided I like it) and a beautifully animated gothic horror adventure game called Theresia to my collection as well. These two both deal with mature themes (though Time Hollow is T for teen) and are quite enjoyable so far so now I just need to rotate between like six games. I haven't played a console in weeks!

No comments: