Monday, March 16, 2009

emdroid is now on xbox live

Well I know I rail all the time about Microsoft sucking and Xbox live being a ripoff but guess what, we bit the bullet and now have a year-long Gold subscription. Mostly the boyfriend wanted to play Resident Evil 5 with some distant pals but also I wanted to try my hand at some online Guitar Hero III. The first couple of tries completely kicked my ass (and I'm pretty good!) until I figured out how to create my own match and pick the song, haha! I think it also matches you with more appropriate opponents over time as the first few were crazy good and the last couple were much more my level and below, meaning I managed to go to bed not having lost every match I played. I did have an instant quitter (lame!) as well as one douchebag who played some 5 second song and I lost instantly with me on Hard and him on Medium. Not really sure what happened there. Anyway, emdroid is now online so friend me! :D

No comments: