Friday, March 13, 2009

pc games really might be my thing

After a fun experience involving alphabetizing three shelves worth of PC games I have renewed my interest in the classic style of games that seem to only come out for PC, namely the point-and-click adventure genre. I try hard to find these games for the DS but lately am realizing I might just need to play some more PC games. I picked up Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches and it is very promising so far - creepy and all about the ambience with cool graphics and a compelling plotline thus far all about Welsh lore and Celtic spirits and stuff like that. One of the coolest parts about this game is that it as made by a three-person team, indie developer Arberth Studios.

1 comment:

CaptainD said...

Cool find - will look into this!

PC Games rock, especially adventure games :-D