Monday, March 2, 2009

trace memory was great

After finishing Hotel Dusk: Room 215 I was concerned about finding a new game that I would like as much. Luckily, I made an excellent choice with Trace Memory, one of the DS's first games. Anyone who likes point-and-click adventure should try this one. It has beautiful animation and very cool innovative puzzles considering how old a game it is. Plus it goes for $9.99 which is like 1/6 of most games these days. Also, if you love the DS as much as I do you'll looove the nods to the system throughout the game, mainly characterized by the main character's DTS device that is basically an original DS. My only complaint is that this game is far too short and leaves you wanting more, although it does offer bonuses on the second playthrough that apparently round out the story a bit more, so at least I can give this one another go before having to search for my next DS adventure.

No comments: