Thursday, March 19, 2009

two cool upcoming ds titles

I know I post all the time about having way too many games at the moment but of course that doesn't stop me from finding new video games coming out that I am psyched to try. Next week sees the release of two new Nintendo DS titles that I'm looking forward to picking up. First is Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars, originally a PC game, then a GBA game, and now a director's cut remake on the Wii and DS. Point-and-click adventure, of course, surrounding the mystery of the Knights Templar. Might have to try this one on the Wii as well. The other DS game I'm psyched for is Lux Pain, another adventure game about some creepy parasitic worm that infests people and makes them commit horrible atrocities. Also point-and-click, and promising worm autopsies with the stylus!

No comments: