Monday, January 5, 2009

zelda never fails to satisfy

I picked up The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass for the Nintendo DS recently and all I can say is that it lives up to its excellent reviews. This game is truly one that any DS player can enjoy. I've read that some people think it's too easy but honestly I'm finding parts of it challenging. Not difficult, really, but I certainly wouldn't call it too easy. I loved Windwaker so I was delighted to find that the plot is a continuation from the end of that game. The graphics are gorgeous and you kind of forget that its a handheld game; the controls are smooth and in my opinion not as limiting as some people call them. The music is great, the characters are great. It's a really fun game in the tradition of Zelda games we all love.

No comments: