Tuesday, January 13, 2009

resident evil 4: wii edition

I have mentioned many times that I'm way too chicken to play most really scary games, especially limited ammunition situation games like Resident Evil. I guess I've been on kind of a survival horror kick lately because I finally picked up Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition and I have to say it is pretty much made for me. It is so awesome being able to point and aim to shoot rather than using control sticks. The game is still challenging and has those deadly cut scenes that make you actually do stuff to avoid dying during them. I'm loving it although I have watched this game played through on the GameCube so I know what kind of horrifying enemies are in store thanks to Las Plagas! I'm glad they made this game for the Wii and I'm eagerly anticipating the other GC games getting updated for Wii this year.

No comments: