Monday, April 27, 2009

new bundles everywhere

lime green nintendo ds bundleRight on the heels of the Greatest Hits bundle being announced, rumors abound that there might be yet another Xbox 360 Elite bundle coming out, this time featuring Grand Theft Auto IV and its expansion The Lost and Damned. On the other end of the gaming spectrum, Nintendo is releasing a Mother's Day limited edition DS Lite (yup, not DSi... weird) in a cute lime green color and packaged with Personal Trainer: Cooking and a flowery matching case. I think I still like my Brain Age ice blue DS better but the lime green is pretty awesome. I think it's actually one of the European exclusive colors - I met a guy once who had imported a lime green one bundled with New Super Mario Bros. in a bunch of different languages. With all these systems coming bundled with games, it's a good time to pick up a 360 or DS if you've never made the plunge before. Also, I never knew about the gold Zelda DS accented with Triforce bundle. Nintendo should re-release that one!

No comments: