Monday, October 6, 2008

wii music looks pretty fun

Everyone knows Guitar Hero and RockBand are taking over the planet, so clearly Nintendo knows it needs to get its foot in the music simulation gaming door. E3 2008 featured the debut of Wii Music. Looks like it may be even simpler than other music games, as you pretty much just simulate the motion of playing. Apparently it will feature over 60 instruments and it looks like it will use Miis as well. I'm sure this will be a popular release but I'm not certain it's really going to compete with GH or RB, games like that that use actual music. People love that crap! It's obviously a money-making wide appeal market. I'm sad to admit I've never actually tried either game but I'm sure I will eventually. Wii Music sounds like it might be a fun rent... We'll see.

No comments: