Monday, October 20, 2008

a cool oblivion quest

So I've done a few Oblivion quests thus far with my awesome Khajiit and have scored some sweet new weapons and items. I'm really enjoying this game and the many directions it allows you to take, and I loooove the horse riding, of course. My favorite quest thus far has been A Brush with Death, in which a dude has been trapped in a painting (see picture) because a bandit stole his magic paintbrush and painted them both into the painting with a bunch of painted trolls, which I then had to open a can of whoopass on with my turpentine-poisoned sword. I got the Apron of Adroitness as a reward. I think it's awesome that I can play my game with some fighting but not a ton, while my boyfriend plays his game pretty much all fighting and not much talking. Oblivion is definitely the kind of game that can appeal to many different kinds of gamers and offer nearly infinite replay value. Also, I'm very proud of finally conquering the double-sticked controller on the Xbox.

No comments: