Wednesday, September 17, 2008

squeezing in one more SP before sims 3

Wow, I had really figured by this point that the Sims 2 would be laid to rest in preparation for the Sims 3 being released in February. Not so much! TheSims2.com is now promoting what will hopefully be the final Stuff Pack: Mansion & Garden Stuff! I hate to admit it but of course I will have to buy this when it comes out and clog up my Sims 2 game even worse than it already is. I may have to ponder a RAM upgrade in the future to handle all the Sims craziness in the upcoming year. This pack looks cool although I'm a little unclear on what exactly will be in it - I guess some building tools and some objects, but it makes me wonder how much it will have to change in the game, or whether it will still be generally the same but just with additional furniture, etc. New garden stuff would be nice; most of what's in the game now is a little hokey/cheesy for anyone but the most country grandma.

No comments: