Thursday, July 23, 2009

katamari on the iphone!

I’ve been sweating an iPhone for months now and finally decided to suck it up and take the plunge and now am set up with a lovely white 16GB iPhone 3GS. I thought I had collected all the possible gaming consoles one could own but of course the iPhone has a whole community of app games for download that use the innovative tilt control as well as the iPhone’s touch-screen controls. You can even get Mass Effect on the iPhone (it’s called Mass Effect: Galaxy)! I am doing my best not to collect too many silly mobile games but I had to pick up I Love Katamari, a handheld version of my latest favorite franchise involving rolling stuff up into balls/katamaris. The tilt control provides a whole new level of challenge in this game but I think once I get used to it it will provide excellent entertainment on the go. The graphics look great and the sound quality is nice as well, plus it drains the battery far less than I would have imagined. Good stuff!

No comments: