Wednesday, July 15, 2009

lemmings on the psn!

I was thinking the other day how much I used to like the old (ooooold) Lemmings game on the PC. You know, assigning miners, bashers, floaters and sometimes even martyrs for the good of the many, getting those little green-haired dudes through their gate to safety? What an awesome game. Simplistic and rooted in gameplay while being at times infuriatingly challenging... good times. I found an online emulated version of the original game which was a lot of fun, and then came across Lemmings for download on the Playstation Network for just $6! So, if like me you have fond memories of doing your best to bring your guys to safety, check out Lemmings for download on the PSN.

1 comment:

Spite (YAY) said...

I loved Lemmings, the game. I'm a person who likes puzzle, I've already gone through the first 5 pages of puzzle games on Kongregate games.

I'm not sure about getting new Lemmings stuff though, it will let me down, as usual.

From Neon Sea (the old is the best)