Tuesday, June 30, 2009

new games lately

I don't know why I always feel like I need to buy new games but, well, I do, and so I added a few more to my collection recently. First, I decided I was thoroughly embarrassed by trying to play the New York Times crossword puzzle game because it is really, really hard - at least it was for me - so I traded that one in and picked up the USA Today Crosswords game for idiots instead. LOL. Next, I found a very nice used copy of Beautiful Katamari for the 360 and picked that one up - haven't really had a chance to try it yet but I have a feeling it could become a new addiction. Finally, as an apology for falling asleep and missing a dinner date at the mall food court during my shift on Friday night, my wonderful boyfriend bought me an immaculate copy of Fatal Frame III: The Tormented for the PS2, which means now I just need to import Fatal Frame IV and I'll have the whole set rounded out. Love me some video games!

No comments: