Wednesday, June 17, 2009

mtv true life: addicted to video games

Apparently MTV True Life is looking for video game addicts to share their stories on the reality program that profiles young people with a variety of issues or lifestyle choices. It kind of seems to me like it would be pretty boring watching people sack out on the couch and let their eyes glaze over during a several-hour Halo binge so I can only assume MTV will try to bring the drama with family issues and failing relationships and whatnot. I can't imagine that profiling these kids would do much to help their issues but I can only imagine that the show will not spin video games in a positive light. MTV should stick to more pressing matters like "True Life: I'm a Jersey Shore girl". That one was awesome.

MTV True Life Looking for Gamer Addicts

No comments: