Monday, December 15, 2008

fable 2 seems promising

I'm always a little behind the times on newer games and Fable 2 was no exception but I finally got around to starting a character this weekend. Sidenote: GameStop's buy 2 get 1 free on used games this weekend combined with a bonus employee discount was a dangerous, dangerous thing! But actually in addition to scoring another new DS game and some presents for others we picked up Fable 2, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and a few other titles for ourselves. Anyhoo, Fable is enjoyable so far and I'm liking some of the differences between it and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I also loooove the dog companion, of course. I've been told that to truly enjoy this game you have to take time to smell the roses so to speak and really experience every available activity in addition to working through the main quest. That's pretty much my thing in games anyway (there's a reason why I've put 50+ hours into Oblivion and haven't advanced all that far in the main quest) so I think I will enjoy this game.

No comments: