Thursday, August 28, 2008

loving my wii fit thus far

Seriously, the Wii Fit is really great. I am still thrilled that I managed to get mine from BestBuy.com which, regardless of how crap the service in-store may be, has always served me well and got my Fit here in 2 days instead of the 5 to 10 predicted. I've been having a great time on it so far and it really seems like the kind of thing that can be maintained on a regular basis without too much effort. I looove the hula-hooping aerobics games and have also taken a liking to the skiing and snowboarding balance games, which are perfectly suited to the Fit's balance board, which I must say is pretty damn sensitive. It's easy to unlock new stuff to do and the yoga and strength exercises are great with the Fit's center of balance tracking system. And if, like me, you love seeing the Nintendo Miis all over the place, the Fit will not disappoint - they chuck hula hoops at you, kick soccer balls at your head, and go on jogs through the park with you. I'm curious now to try some other games that utilize the board, like We Ski. Overall, two thumbs up and a strong recommendation to anyone looking for fun living room fitness!

No comments: