Wednesday, May 6, 2009

unsolved crimes is okay

I am always mentioning my love of point-and-click mystery and adventure games and the fact that the Nintendo DS with its touch-screen controls and portability makes a great platform for such games that often require detailed exploration and investigation. I am usually on the lookout for any point-and-click game on the DS that might be worth trying. When it comes to Unsolved Crimes, I have to say it is probably worth trying but honestly it hasn't really gripped me yet. The gameplay is interesting and I can't think of many other games with a similar crime scene setup so if CSI-style games are your thing, Unsolved Crimes may be a good choice. I am willing to at least ride it out for the 7-day used game guarantee from GameStop (a beautiful thing). The most criticism I've read of this game prior to trying it is that it really lacks in graphics and is also a fairly short plot lasting less than 6 or 7 hours on average. Hey, even more reason to buy used games that you can return within a week...

No comments: