Monday, May 18, 2009

ea active tomorrow!

I'm so excited... And I just can't hide it.... I'm about to lose control, and I think I like it! Actually, I am really excited because tomorrow marks the release of EA Sports Active, the latest Wii fitness game by Electronic Arts. While EA Active is independent of Wii Fit, it has features that can use the Fit balance board if you've already got one, which I do of course. I've seen a few TV spots for Active so far and it looks awesome - it seems to take the cardio and higher-intensity activities from Wii Fit and step them up in a big way. I'm looking forward to the kickboxing exercise as well as trying out the pretty nifty resistence bands that come with the game, allowing you to anchor the Wii controllers to your arm and leg to measure your activity during exercise. With summer coming up even gamer girls want to wear cute bikinis so EA Active is arriving right on time. To get you as psyched as I am, check out this in-depth Q&A about Active from GameSpot.

No comments: