Thursday, March 5, 2009

interesting ds titles

I've been searching for the next DS game to really capture my attention and the most recent attempt was a game by Konami called Time Hollow. The game seems cool although it failed to really grab me so I'm not sure I will bother playing through. It's much less puzzle-based than Hotel Dusk or Trace Memory were, which is really what makes an adventure game great for me. Still, if you like point-and-click adventures this one might be for you. The animation is cool although it's much less my style than the other recent DS games I've enjoyed. Also, if you're a fan of Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir, then definitely check out Mystery P.I. and Cate West: The Vanishing Files, which are both very similar and use the same I-spy style of finding objects.

No comments: