Friday, November 7, 2008

sims 3 collector's edition yaaaaay

No, I don't have it yet, obvs. Sims 3 will be released in February but until then I am pretty psyched! I got a preview package thing from GameStop for having reserved a copy of the collector's edition and it came with a map of the new neighborhood Sunset Valley, some previews of families and some of the new features that will come with the upgrade. It also came with some sweet plumbbob logo stickers and an exclusive car download for the game once it's out. I'm super psyched for this game's release and also for the 2 GB keychain USB flash drive shaped like a plumbbob :D My Sims collectorhood will be official! And officially ridiculous. Sooo, if you're like me and you reserved the Sims 3 Collector's Edition, go to your GameStop and get the preview package thingy.

No comments: