Monday, November 10, 2008

i have ridden the unicorn

When I found out that you could adopt the unicorn in Oblivion as your own steed I of course decided I wanted to do so but it has not come without its price! First of all you have to kill a bunch of Minotaurs, but even once you've ridden the unicorn it will totally attack you any time you have a weapon drawn, including when you are defending its stupid ass from bears and mountain lions. Still working on figuring out how to build my disposition with the beast. Fleeing and fast-traveling helps and the unicorn does have an awesome attack and good resistance against magic and weapons but it's also pretty slow if you're used to one of the awesomely fast black horses. We'll see how long my relationship with the unicorn can withstand his deep hatred for the presence of any weapon in my hand.

No comments: