Tuesday, September 30, 2008

wii fit running is surprisingly fun

Now I generally hate running but I'm starting to come around thanks to being able to run in place in my living room; the Wii Fit actually does a good job of making running fun. It's one of the cutest activities you can do, what with all the Miis running around. You also see some Mii-style dogs, and the cool thing I just recently discovered is that if a dog passes by you, you can speed up and start following it instead of your Mii leader. I've managed to run several different tracks on all the distances and really love all the scenery they show you around the Wii Fit Island (see picture). My favorite so far is running through the waves on the beach, and running through the stone tunnel thing. I also enjoy the big jumps you can take if you follow the white dog on the Island Lap distance. Once again I will give the Wii Fit big props as a fantastic living room exercise activity. Totally worth tracking down, if you've got a Wii.

No comments: