Monday, April 20, 2009

godfather 2 is pretty cool

We picked up Electronic Arts' recent release Godfather 2 and have been enjoying it so far. The graphics are very nice and we haven't seen much clipping or graphical issues yet despite some reviews mentioning problems there. We haven't gone very far but one of my first impressions is how awesome the character design system is. There are tons of customization options for hair, eye color, face shape and clothing. Even on the extreme ends of the x-y axis sliders the faces all look believable and lifelike. It actually made me wonder if EA borrowed from new character design in the Sims 3 for this game... I was very impressed with how much you could custom-create a character and it really felt very Sims-like to me, so if Sims 3 delivers a character design system as good as the one in Godfather 2 I'll be very happy!

No comments: