Tuesday, December 23, 2008

fable 2 is great

I've logged many hours in Fable II now and am enjoying it quite a lot. I've almost stopped accidentally using my force push attack when I mean to be opening the menu (my fingers still think I'm playing Oblivion) and I even got married! I also have gotten very good at fighting and shooting stuff as well as earning hella gold by bartending, chopping wood and forging blades at the blacksmith. I'm doing my best to not advance through the game too quickly but the main plot is very cool as well so I'm enjoying doing side quests as well as primary ones. My character is very attractive and well-outfitted but unfortunately is all scarred up from her battling so I'm trying to figure out what to do with that. Anyway, Fable II rocks the heezy and definitely gets two thumbs up from me. If you want a fun and beautiful RPG that's a little less numbers-oriented, pick this up today.

No comments: