Monday, November 17, 2008

neopets for the ds

Many years ago I totally joined a small startup online community game based on buying cool alien-like pets and doing fun stuff with them. I played it for awhile and enjoyed it but eventually all of the "games" morphed into basically clicking on ads for sponsors so I dropped out. Well, I probably should have invested in it or something because Neopets has become crazy huge with toys and other products as well as an upcoming DS game, Neopets Puzzle Adventure. This game will be out December 9th and looks like it might actually be a pretty fun puzzle game that, while aimed at kids, is still enjoyable for anyone. Definitely my kind of game! I also found a good preview-review of it on a site I just discovered called gay-gamer.net. Very cool site with a lot of good info and seems to mostly be populated by adorable gay boys so if that's your thing, check it out.

No comments: