Tuesday, August 19, 2008

first attempt at embedding a youtube video...

So I may have mentioned that in the last year, I've expanded my love of the Sims into making movies using the in-game camera and Windows' super simple Movie Maker software. I also started posting them on YouTube, and have found some mild success, mostly with my first movie ever, a Sims 2 portrayal of "Werewolf Bar Mitzvah", the novelty hit record by Tracy Jordan, Tracy Morgan's hilarious character on NBC's 30 Rock. My video has just cracked 7,500 views, which I am pretty damn proud of! And, after 59 ratings, it still has a 5 star rating which warms my heart. The production isn't slick but I laugh every time I watch this, and considering I made it, I feel like that says a lot. Hope this embedding works - if so, I'll totally put the rest of my vids up here eventually. In the meantime, you can view them all on my YouTube channel.

No comments: