Monday, February 1, 2010

sims 3 high end loft stuff!

The first (of many, I'm sure!) Sims 3 Stuff Pack is coming out tomorrow. High End Loft Stuff promises to "transform your Sims' homes into sleek, edgy lofts" with "sophisticated furnishings, must-have electronics, and cutting edge fashions". Translation: if you like your Sims to be hooked up and tuned in, you'll love this Stuff Pack. I know I will. Especially with the ridiculous level of customization available in Sims 3, the promise of new EA-made objects and clothing is always one that gets me excited. I love recoloring stuff into crazy matching sets and creating my ideal home setups and color schemes for my little digital people-pets. This Stuff Pack also comes with 10th Anniversary gift items from the Sims and Sims 2, including the electric guitar - perfect for your Rock branch of the Music career Sims! I will definitely be getting this Stuff Pack tomorrow, although I may bite the bullet and download my copy for the first time rather than buying yet another shoddy flimsy DVD case and physical game disc. Starting to see no sense in collecting discs when the game companies won't even bother to spend enough on packaging to get real DVD cases rather than those crap ones with the big hole in the plastic backing!

No comments: